1. Over 1500 different costumes available for hire. We don’t have ‘multiples’ of costumes except
for ‘groups’ such as Pink Ladies, T-Birds and Musketeers and some male/female matched outfits.
2. Our costumes are
sourced from suppliers both in Britain and around the World, plus we have costumes which are our own creations.
3. Unless you’re lucky on e-bay, you won’t find most of the costumes we feature here available on the
Internet, with the exception of licensed character costumes which we have to source from official supplier/manufacturers.
4. We are based out of town, so you can park within easy walking distance – usually right outside. No worries
with meters or wardens!
5. You can take as long as you like to choose. We normally allow an hour between appointments, but if it
takes longer it’s not usually a problem.
6. Most costumes come complete (although we are happy to hire/sell
additional items). If required, we can also mix and match costumes and accessories to come up with a look that is unique to
7. All our costumes are stored on site in a temperature-controlled environment and are cleaned and ‘maintenanced’
after every hire.
8. You can choose outfits from our range of photo-catalogues (or from what you see here on the site) but
anything selected can be tried on (unless, of course, it is out on loan or being ‘processed'). A picture won’t
tell you the quality of manufacture and whether a particular costume size will fit you - in our experience, one-size definitely
does not always fit all and some manufacturers’ ideas of sizing differ from others.
appointments both during the day and on most evenings up to 8 pm (6.30pm Saturdays). Making an appointment usually gives you
exclusive access and attention in our limited-space environment. If forward-planning is a problem, it still helps to ring
before you arrive. to avoid disappointment if we’re otherwise engaged or working ‘off-site’.
10. You benefit from the help and advice of people who know their subject and are not just interested in sales figures
and shifting a commodity: We’ve been collecting costumes for over a quarter of a century and can offer suggestions and
products for most themed events.
We hope to
provide a friendly and efficient service and look forward to working with you